Accident reconstruction experience
- Investigated and reported over 800 motor vehicle accidents for the Louisiana State Police (1973-1987).
- Supervised the investigation, including the reconstruction, of approximately 500 serious injury or fatal motor vehicle accidents (1979-1994).
- Consulted privately in over one thousand accident cases since 1982 in the area of accident reconstruction.
Civil and criminal accident reconstruction experience
- Qualified as an expert in accident reconstruction in the following courts:
- United States District Court, for the Northern District of Mississippi-Civil Action No.2:97cv112-B-B
- Circuit Court of Holmes County, Mississippi
- Civil District Court - Orleans Parish
- Criminal Court – Orleans, and Plaquemines Parishes
- 19 th Judicial District - East Baton Rouge Parish
- 24 th Judicial District - Jefferson Parish
- 25 th Judicial District - Plaquemines Parish
- 29 th Judicial District - St. Charles Parish
- 40 th Judicial District - St. John Parish
- 32 nd Judicial District - Terrebonne Parish
- 34 th Judicial District - St. Bernard Parish
- 22 nd Judicial District – St. Tammany Parish
- City Court - Baton Rouge, Louisiana